About this Position
Nautilus Engineering is providing an opportunity for an Intern to gain very valuable experience and skills related to advanced technologies.
This individual will work as an Engineering resource to teams on new engineering designs and/or changes to an existing engineering project. They will learn about advanced technologies that will benefit the Internal Combustion Engine process.
- Internship length and start date will be discussed upon interview.
- Internship applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Internships are unpaid
- Internships are available in part time (20-25 hrs/week) and full time (40 hrs/week)
- US work authorization is required, but we are accepting OPT/CPT candidates
MINIMUM OVERALL & DEPARTMENT GPA
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS
Undergradute: Junior, Senior
All General Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering majors
- Currently pursuing an Engineering degree in Mechanical, Automotive, Aerospace, or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficient mechanical and hands on aptitude.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to interact competently with internal/external contacts
- Professional attitude, image, demeanor, and confidentiality
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD experience are required
- Internal Combustion Engine technology knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of various measuring device (calipers, gauges, etc) is a plus
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) experience and knowledge is a plus
Design solutions to engineering problems:
- Process improvement
- Testing & analysis
- Assist with production projects CAD and drawings
- Explore additional areas of interest
- Bring outside perspectives